Nama : Adetia Apriyani (10213166)
Kelas : 1EA29
Exercise
2. Sally said, "I don't like chocolate."
> Sally said that she didn't like chocolate.
6. Mr. Reed said that he was going to go to paris
> mr.reed said, " I am going to go to Paris."
Article
That morning I was sitting in the pharmacy where I work that just opened. Pharmacies are at work in the school of my dreams since I first Pharmacy. My parents said that every effort will surely bear fruit. Now I looked at my attempts so far satisfied. I could work at a large pharmacy in my hometown.
Pharmacies is quite broad, some major shelf where medicines neatly with packs of colorful drugs grouped according to their pharmacological and arranged alphabetically. My view fixed on a bookshelf in the corner of the room that contains tomes. I take one book written cover Drug Information Specialist or commonly called the pharmacy with ISO book.
After my gaze. I smiled and returned to its original place. This book is the first book I bought when I first school. I looked again at the overall pharmacy, the breeze from the air conditioner makes the air feel cool enough.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar